Optical and Molecular Electronics
Some examples of current projects involving researchers in the Departments of Chemistry at Durham include:
- Karl Coleman and Dagou Zeze (Engineering) - "Carbon nanotube networks and conducting films"
- Karl Coleman and Lian Hutchings - "Carbon nanotube composites"
- Paul Low, Andrew Beeby, and Todd B. Marder - "Synthetic, structural and photophysical behaviour of aryleneethynylenes and related conjugated systems"
- Lars-Olof Pålsson and Andrew Beeby - "Luminescence imaging and microscopy of bio-active systems."
- Lars-Olof Pålsson, John M. Sanderson and Neil R Cameron - "Phase separation in polymers and biological membranes studied with optical microscopy"
- Gareth Williams - "High intensity luminescent metal complexes as triplet-harvesting agents for organic light-emitting devices"
- Gareth Williams and Lars-Olof Pålsson - "Development of platinum and iridium compounds as time-resolved imaging agents"