Joining Durham Chemistry
Join world leading chemical sciences researchers
We offer both three year BSc and four year M.Chem courses. You can also study chemistry in conjunction with other subjects via the Natural Science programme. Our four year courses include cutting-edge research projects based in Durham research groups, in industry or hosted by our international partners.
Opportunities for Students, PDRA's and Sabbaticals
- Information on how to apply for an undergraduate degree at Durham is linked here.
- Information on PhD places and funding opportunities is linked here.
- Post doctoral positions, academic positions and opportunities to join our technical or administrative team are advertised via the University's recruitment pages.
- Enquiries about spending a sabbatical period in the Department should be addressed initially to individual members of academic staff.
Opportunities for Research Fellowships
- Information on Research Fellowship Opportunities is linked here