Blueprint StartUp Challenge
Do you have a great business idea? Take part in the Blueprint StartUp Challenge and win up to £10,000!
The University's Blueprint Startup Challenge is now in its 19th year and it continues to provide a launchpad for exceptional student start-up businesses.
Blueprint is open to any individual or team of students and graduates of the University. It is structured around three main challenges:
- Ideas Challenge
- Business Planning Challenge
- Pitching Challenge
Selected entrants will then compete in the live Grand Final at our 'Celebration of Enterprise' dinner.
By taking part in the competiton you will have the opportunity to:
- Compete for the title of 'Blueprint Enterprise Challenge winner 2021
- Win cash prizes at each stage of the competition (Overall winner of the final will receive £10,000)
- Gain publicity and make vital connections
- Receive an exceptional package of support to help move your idea forward
- Be considered to represent Durham University at the Santander Universities Entrepreneurship Awards (which has £90,000 of equity free prize money)
Blueprint entrants can also apply for start up funding to help develop their business ideas.
Enter the Blueprint Startup Challenge
The Blueprint Startup Challenge will launch in November 2020. In the meantime, please contact Rachel Bickerdike if you would like support in starting a new business.
The Blueprint Startup Challenge is kindly support by a gift from Santander Universities UK.