Blueprint StartUp Challenge
Do you have a great business idea? Take part in the Blueprint StartUp Challenge and win up to £5,000!
The University's Blueprint StartUp Challenge is now in its 17th year and it continues to provide a launchpad for exceptional student start-up businesses.
Blueprint is open to any individual or team of students and recent graduates of the University. By taking part in the competition you will have the opportunity to:
- Compete for the title of 'Blueprint Enterprise Challenge winner 2019'
- Win cash prizes at each stage of the competition (Overall winner of the final will receive £5,000)
- Gain publicity and make vital connections
- Receive an exceptional package of support to help move your idea forward
- Be considered to represent Durham University at the Santander Universities Entrepreneurship Awards (which has £90,000 of equity free prize money)
Closed for Entries
Applications for the Blueprint Startup Challenge are now closed. The competition will open again in 2019/20 academic year..