Student Employment Service (local part time and vacation work)
What is the Student Employment Service?
The Student Employment Service is part of the Careers, Employability and Enterprise Centre at Durham University.
We work with local employers to help promote suitable paid opportunities to our students.
Why use the Student Employment Service?
- There is no cost for local employers to advertise vacancies with the Student Employment Service
- The service is quick and simple to use making it easy to recruit as the need arises.
- Vacancies are promoted to all students and recent graduates through our dedicated online portal and weekly email bulletins.
- Through advertising your vacancies with the Student Employment Service you are also raising your organisation's profile amongst our students.
- Our Student Employment Service Co-ordinator is on hand to offer advice where appropriate including; rates of pay, information on employing international students and employment legislation for job adverts.
- The Student Employment Service is a professional service that follows nationally recognised Codes of Practice
- Opportunities to get involved with events hosted by the Careers Employability and Enterprise Centre such as job and information fairs, employer presentations etc (please note, there may be a charge for these events).
Click on the link how to advertise for more details.