Student Employment Service (local part time and vacation work)
What is the Student Employment Service?
The Student Employment Service is part of the Careers, Employability and Enterprise Centre at Durham University.
We work with local employers to help promote suitable paid opportunities to our students.
Why use the Student Employment Service?
- There is no cost for local employers to advertise vacancies with the Student Employment Service
- The service is quick and simple to use making it easy to recruit as the need arises.
- Vacancies are promoted to all students and recent graduates through our dedicated online portal and weekly email bulletins.
- Through advertising your vacancies with the Student Employment Service you are also raising your organisation's profile amongst our students.
- Our Student Employment Service Co-ordinator is on hand to offer advice where appropriate including; rates of pay, information on employing international students and employment legislation for job adverts.
- The Student Employment Service is a professional service that follows nationally recognised Codes of Practice
- Opportunities to get involved with events hosted by the Careers Employability and Enterprise Centre such as job and information fairs, employer presentations etc (please note, there may be a charge for these events).
Click on the link how to advertise for more details.
The Student Employment Service at Durham University. Free vacancy advertising for businesses offering part-time & vacation work in the Durham & Stockton areas.
- RT @oxglamdurham: Calling all locals and students alike Oxfam in Durham needs volunteers right now 7 days a week in both our shops @DurhamB…
Tweeted on Mon, 03 Oct 2016 15:40:46 +0100
- RT @durhamSU: The Queen's Campus Union Fair is on tomorrow @StephensonJCR @JohnSnowJCR. We'll see you all there! #Freshers2016…
Tweeted on Mon, 03 Oct 2016 15:38:33 +0100
- RT @AgeUKGateshead: We need volunteers! Take a look at our current roles https://t.co/uUW23J0LTI #CharityTuesday #NorthEastHour #NEHour htt…
Tweeted on Tue, 27 Sep 2016 14:17:41 +0100
- RT @Beamish_Museum: NEW VACANCIES JUST ANNOUNCED! We are currently seeking seasonal staff. Please visit https://t.co/sQmE4QM0ep to find out…
Tweeted on Mon, 26 Sep 2016 16:52:29 +0100
- RT @careersatdurham: Interested in part-time work? Jobs Fair Tues 18th Oct @durhamSU 12-2pm @durham_uni #workexperience #volunteering https…
Tweeted on Thu, 22 Sep 2016 14:40:45 +0100