Student Employment Service (local part time and vacation work)
What is the Student Employment Service?
The Student Employment Service is part of the Careers & Enterprise Centre at Durham University.
We work with local employers to help promote suitable paid opportunities to our students.
Why use the Student Employment Service?
- There is no cost for local employers to advertise vacancies with the Student Employment Service
- The service is quick and simple to use making it easy to recruit as the need arises.
- Vacancies are promoted to all students and recent graduates through our dedicated online portal and weekly email bulletins.
- Through advertising your vacancies with the Student Employment Service you are also raising your organisation's profile amongst our students.
- Our Student Employment Service Co-ordinator is on hand to offer advice where appropriate including; rates of pay, information on employing international students and employment legislation for job adverts.
- The Student Employment Service is a professional service that follows nationally recognised Codes of Practice
- Opportunities to get involved with events hosted by the Careers & Enterprise Centre such as job and information fairs, employer presentations etc (please note, there may be a charge for these events).
Click on the link how to advertise for more details.