The easiest way to promote your vacancies to Durham students is to use our online advertising system, which can be viewed by all of our current students and many of our recent graduates. The system is free to use and self-service, meaning it's really simple to register your organisation and upload vacancy details.
The vacancy advertising system allows you to:
- Update your organisation's information
- Add and remove named contacts
- Advertise graduate vacancies, placements, internships and local part-time work
- Display your organisation's logo on all vacancies
- Edit and extend vacancies
- Contact the Careers & Enterprise Centre
All vacancies can be viewed by our existing students and many of our recent graduates.
Please note that all registrations and vacancy advertisements must be approved by our team before publication on our system; you should allow up to five working days for this. Every vacancy must comply with UK employment legislation as well as our own Vacancy Advertising Policy and Commercial Organisations Policy.
For more information please contact Ann Herzog, Employer Engagement Officer, at email@example.com or by calling 0191 334 1433.