Dr Frederik Dalhmann (Assistant Professor of Global Energy, Warwick Business School): paper title tbc
Seminar organised by the Centre for Organisations and Society.
Dr Chia-Huei Wu (LSE): The role of leader support in facilitating proactive work behaviour: A perspective from attachment theory
Researchers have proposed that leader support helps employees behave proactively at work.
The paper examines problems of implementing social choice objectives in a dynamic environment, in which society can only decide and execute a policy variable at hand period by period.
CBID Seminar with Professor Dimitrios Gounopoulos from the School of Management at the University of Bath
Research on creativity has emphasized on the importance of intrinsic drive (doing your task for its own sake) in promoting individual creativity.
- Interested in studying abroad? Harriet blogs about her #Erasmus course in @unilim https://t.co/q4aappZAcD… https://t.co/7t4f3TwQGm
Tweeted 7 hours ago
- Come along to Celebrate Science! Starting tomorrow there is 3 days of science-themed activities for all the family… https://t.co/AXDwKagQ1W
Tweeted 11 hours ago
- Prof Robin Coningham on why USA's decision to withdraw from @UNESCO is a step backwards for cultural cooperation… https://t.co/UBirXg5hqm
Tweeted 1 day ago
- What is space? @emilytwrites examines the #philosophy and #science debate which has been raging for 300 years… https://t.co/mxv52mLfIv
Tweeted 2 days ago
- @careersatdurhamuni Internship Fairs 24-25 October https://t.co/SoLbrTs5gH how Thomas went from intern to employee… https://t.co/jsEzBz7L6Y
Tweeted 3 days ago