Aims & Objectives
The overriding aim of Organisation Development is to support the University Strategy by providing focused organisational and development initiatives for all members of the University's staff communities.
This aim is achieved in a number of ways:
- By providing a range of development programmes and workshops that are open to all members of staff. This programme is developed and refined each year to reflect the priorities of the University
- By providing a number of targeted initiatives that are appropriate to specific staff groups
- By developing bespoke training and development interventions for individuals, teams and departments, for example team building events
- By providing help, advice and guidance on a range of organisational and personal development issues, needs and priorities
- By maintaining strong links with other institutions and training providers.
- By helping staff develop their careers within the University
Bookings for all training taking place at the University can be made through the training course booking system.
Organisation Development supports all academic, research and professional services staff by ensuring they have the skills, qualities and qualifications required to undertake their roles with confidence and to the highest standard. We constantly review our provision against both the University strategic drivers and the individual needs of departments and individuals. To view the Organisation Strategy please click here.