Monday 26 October 2015
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event.
Thursday 22 October 2015
Thursday 15 October 2015
This event chaired by Professor Ian Greener, Wolfson Research Institute, Durham University will include the following line up of speakers:
- Prof. Clare Bambra, Centre for Health and Inequalities Research, Durham University
- Prof. Ted Schrecker, Centre for Public Policy and Health, Durham University
- Jude Kirton-Darling, Labour Member of the European Parliament for the North-East of England
- Amelia Womack, Deputy Leader, The Green Party
- Harry Cross, Durham Labour Students
‘This important exposé charts how neoliberal ideology has undermined the lives of ordinary people, not least by damaging public health. The authors offer compelling evidence that privatisation, deregulation and austerity are bad for us …’ – Frances O’Grady, General Secretary, Trades Union Congress
‘It’s official: austerity and neoliberalism are bad for your health. This impeccably researched book illustrates how the reigning dogma of our time is bad for people – and spurs us on to find an alternative’ – Owen Jones, The Guardian
Monday 5 October 2015
Special Interest Group on Culinary Innovation, the Senses and Health
Contact email@example.com for more information about this event.