Wednesday 17 August 2011
The next PHINE network event will take place at the Van Mildert College, Durham University, Mill Hill Lane, Durham DH1 3LH on August 17th 2011.
The event will begin at 9:30am with tea and coffee being available from 9:00am. A buffet lunch will be served at 12pm.
To confirm your wish to attend this event please use the online sign up function below before August 15th. 2011.
You can register here:
- Diabetes health intelligence - Lorraine Oldridge YHPHO
- Institute for Local Governance - Philip Edwards
- Alcohol misuse - Balance/ County Durham and Darlington PCTs
- The future of Public Health - Eugene Milne, Public Health North East
- 09.00 - Tea and Coffee
- 09.30 - Welcome and introduction from the Chair
- 09.50 - Network café sessions
- 11.20 - Tea and coffee
- 11.30 - CPD: the future of Public Health - Eugene Milne, Public Health North East
- 12.00 - Lunch
Contact www.PHINE.org.uk for more information about this event.