Document Submission for Undergraduate Applicants
If you have been given an offer that asks for evidence of your prior achieved qualifications, or you are required to submit a document to us such as a Parental Consent form, we will be in touch with you in due course on how to provide this information to us.
In the meantime, please ensure that the following information is included on your documents:
- If you have applied through UCAS, please include your name as it is seen on your UCAS application as well as the 10-digit UCAS ID number that you got when you registered to Apply.
- If you are applying with documents in your native language, please ensure that you provide both the original document and a version that is translated into English. Translations must include all of the following information:
- Details of the translator/translation company’s credentials.
- Confirmation that it is an accurate translation of the original document.
- The translator/translation company’s contact details.
- The translator's name, original signature and date of translation.
If you have any queries or issues regarding your documents please let us know through our Ask Us web form.