New Student Enrolment Checklist
The information below will help you prepare for your arrival in Durham. A list of useful links is also available at the bottom of the page.
Before you arrive in Durham
- Have you applied for University accommodation or found private accommodation?
- Have you applied for a visa? (if applicable)
- Have you contacted Disability Support to discuss your requirements? (if applicable)
- Does the University have your correct contact email and address details?
- Do you have your Computing and Information Services (CIS) username and password? (You will receive these by email before your start date)
- Have you logged in to Durham University Online (duo) and accessed Banner Self Service to:
- Enrol with the University
- Upload a photograph for your campus card
- Select your optional modules
- Have you read the Induction Week information on our website?
When you arrive in Durham
- Have you had your identity verified at your college?
- You will need to show your Passport, UK Driving Licence or EU Identity Card.
- Have you collected your campus card?
- Where applicable, have you had your visa and passport checked?