We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

Durham University

Student Registry

Making changes to your registered details

Changes to registered modules

If you wish to change your registered modules you should contact your Department.

Changing degree programme

If you wish to change your degree programme you should contact your Department. You need to be 'signed out' of your present programme and 'signed into' your new programme.

Withdrawal from the University

The appropriate College/Departmental Office should be consulted at the earliest opportunity if there is any possibility you may wish to withdraw from the University. The College/Departmental Office will complete all the necessary documentation.

If you have accumulated sufficient credits, you may be eligible for an exit qualification (certificate or diploma of higher education). Exit qualifications will be sent to the permanent address held on record by Student Registry.