Access to Learning Funds
If you are experiencing financial hardship at any point throughtout your studies, it is advisable to contact Phil Bolton, Assistant Principal (Student Support), via email@example.com. He can advise you on the financial support available from the University and the Government. He will also help you to complete the relevant forms and advise you on the evidence required to support your financial application form. However, it is your responsibility to present a strong argument in order to improve your chances of being successful.
Your application must also include the following information:
- 3 months bank statements from all the Bank Accounts including savings accounts
- Mini-statements from all Bank Accounts showing current balances
- Financial Notification from your local authority/Student Finance Direct OR evidence of other financial support e.g. award letter from a Research Council
- Evidence of rent/mortgage payments (where applicable)
- Evidence of household bills (where applicable)
- Evicence of childcare costs (where applicable)
- Evidence of benefits (where applicable)
- Evidence of debt repayments (where applicable)
- Evidence of earnings (where applicable)
It is important to note that your application for financial support will not be considered until you produce the information above.