We aim to organise a variety of events in many different locations each year to ensure that all alumni feel able to stay involved with the Cuth's community. Alumni are welcome to all events, the details of which can be found below.
Would you like to see an event closer to you? St Cuthbert’s Society is more than happy to help alumni become more involved in the Cuth’s community. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0191 334 3380, to express your interest and we can do the rest!
Saturday 27th October 2018
Founders' Dinner and 130th Anniversary Celebration
18:00, Browns Covent Garden
Join the Cuth's Alumni Association for a night of fabulous dinner and fabulous company on Saturday 27th October 2018 to celebrate the 130th anniversary of the founding of St. Cuthbert's Society.
The Society was founded on 25th October 1888, and we look forward to the future of our Society as well as reflect on our shared heritage at the annual Founders' Dinner.
It is located in Brown's Covent Garden, right in the middle of London's west end and its nightlife. We will be within one minute of Leicester Square tube station (Northern and Piccadilly lines), and within ten minutes walk of the Central, District, Circle, and Bakerloo lines, as well as national rail services from Charing Cross.
The evening's festivities include:
- A black tie dinner
- Young and young-at-heart alumni and their partners (who are welcome to every alumni event)
- A welcome drink on arrival
- A three-course meal and wine (or alternative soft drinks)
- Live music and dancing
- Lots of Cuthbert's faces and fabulous company
Tickets are £80, with a 12.5% discount available for recent graduates (those graduating in 2013-2018 inclusive) to bring the price down to £70.
We include a small contribution in the ticket price to fund an undergraduate award for outstanding contribution to the Society by a first year. The Ranald Michie Prize is named after the much-loved and admired former Resident Tutor.
1. Preferred option: Pay by bank transfer
- Account name: St Cuthbert's Association
- Sort code: 20-18-93
- Account number: 80720372
- Reference: Your full name
- Don't forget to send us an email with people in your party (and dietary requirements)
2. Send us a cheque
- Address: St Cuthbert's Association, Flat 7 Cedar Court, 23 Brook Avenue, Ascot, Berks, SL5 7QW
- Please include names of everybody in your party (and dietary requirements)
3. Book online using secure online payment via cuths.org
Group and individual bookings
If you would like to book as a group, we can absolutely seat you all together. Please specify the names of your party when booking.
+1s are welcome to all Association events, so please do bring along a partner or guest.
We of course welcome those booking individual tickets and will make you feel right at home. You can see who else is coming on the facebook event page or by getting in touch with us.