Stay in Touch
Get in touch with Harry, Cuth's Development Officer, to tell us about where life has taken you since St Cuthbert’s, or share stories about your time here. Stay up to date with Cuth’s news and events by updating your contact details with us, or suggesting an event closer to you. We love to hear of your achievements and experiences! Whether it’s been one year or fifty since you were last at 12 South Bailey, you remain part of the Cuth’s community for life!
Many of our alumni don't even realise they're lost, so even if you think we already have your details we might not!
Tel: 0191 334 3380
Ever wondered how many alumni from your era are lost?
Many of our alumni are lost to us, and they don't even know it! If we don't have contact details for you, you could be missing out on news and events from St Cuthbert's Society.
We contact the majority of our alumni via email to keep you updated on our news via our monthly news bulletin, so if we don't have your email, you won't be in the loop.
We target our events based on postal address, so if we don't have the correct address for you, then you won't be getting updates about things happening near you.
Make sure you keep your details updated!
Official twitter for St Cuthbert's Society Alumni, keeping you up to date with all Cuth's news and events. Run by Cuth's Development Officer.
- Oh Cuths... https://t.co/3Z0riZKBEJ
Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- On the way to London for #cuthsinlondon at the Blues Kitchen! #cuthsalumni #cuthbertscalling
Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- Are you coming to this year's Founders' Dinner in October? We'd love to see you there! Tickets available at… https://t.co/PLLYbRr3KT
Tweeted on Thu, 14 Sep 2017 17:14:00 +0100
- It's #Tbt heading back a few years to October 2000 and this good looking bunch for this week's Cuth's photo. Who's… https://t.co/HyReb25Lup
Tweeted on Thu, 14 Sep 2017 10:50:00 +0100
- Join Cuth's alumni in London this October for the Founders' Dinner. Head to https://t.co/TVsMNQsyar for tickets & i… https://t.co/ECFSdSGiYg
Tweeted on Fri, 08 Sep 2017 16:35:00 +0100