Stay in Touch
Get in touch with Harry, Cuth's Development Officer, to tell us about where life has taken you since St Cuthbert’s, or share stories about your time here. Stay up to date with Cuth’s news and events by updating your contact details with us, or suggesting an event closer to you. We love to hear of your achievements and experiences! Whether it’s been one year or fifty since you were last at 12 South Bailey, you remain part of the Cuth’s community for life!
Many of our alumni don't even realise they're lost, so even if you think we already have your details we might not!
Tel: 0191 334 3380
Ever wondered how many alumni from your era are lost?
Many of our alumni are lost to us, and they don't even know it! If we don't have contact details for you, you could be missing out on news and events from St Cuthbert's Society.
We contact the majority of our alumni via email to keep you updated on our news via our monthly news bulletin, so if we don't have your email, you won't be in the loop.
We target our events based on postal address, so if we don't have the correct address for you, then you won't be getting updates about things happening near you.
Make sure you keep your details updated!
Official twitter for St Cuthbert's Society Alumni, keeping you up to date with all Cuth's news and events. Run by Cuth's Development Officer.
- Kick off Cuth's Boat Club's 125th Anniversary Year by joining them for (WE)HoRR in London this March! All alumni ar… https://t.co/d6KAxmULmF
Tweeted 1 week ago
- The latest issue of the Cuthbert's Chronicle is out now! Get your copy here: https://t.co/rRVqWAR6en
Tweeted on Wed, 24 Jan 2018 16:23:16 +0000
- Oh Cuths... https://t.co/3Z0riZKBEJ
Tweeted on Thu, 28 Sep 2017 19:13:11 +0100
- On the way to London for #cuthsinlondon at the Blues Kitchen! #cuthsalumni #cuthbertscalling
Tweeted on Thu, 28 Sep 2017 14:09:17 +0100
- Are you coming to this year's Founders' Dinner in October? We'd love to see you there! Tickets available at… https://t.co/PLLYbRr3KT
Tweeted on Thu, 14 Sep 2017 17:14:00 +0100