The Senior Common Room is made up of academic and academic related-staff of the University, Fellows, College Mentors, members of the local community and alumni.
Welcome to the web pages of the Senior Common Room at St Cuthbert's Society.
Please explore these pages to find out about the range of activities organised by the SCR, which include talks, formal and informal dinners, and group excursions. Many of our activities are also open to undergraduate and graduate students, since one of the SCR's aims is to promote interactions between all members of the Society.Mark Miller, SCR President
The Senior Common Room, like the Junior Common Room, supports the work of the Senior Management Team (Principal, Deputy Principal, Bursar and Assistant Principal) in order to maintain the college community. The programme of SCR events is organised by the SCR Committee, which also maintains the facilities in the common room itself.
Members of the SCR have access to the common room, dining facilities, bar and gardens at the Society's premises on South Bailey. Membership is free for the first year, and a modest subscription fee is charged annually thereafter. If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact the SCR President at email@example.com.
- SCR constitution (November 2015) (last modified: 16 January 2016)
St Cuth's SCR
The Senior Common Room of a modest but exciting institution in the University of Durham.
- RT @CDDFRS: Crews from #Durham Fire Station training with working at height equipment at our new Service Training Centre today https://t.co…
Tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @ExperienceCuths: The @CuthsJCR mural is finally up and it's looking great! https://t.co/UzHPkATMUr
Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @durham_uni: Interested in student life at Durham? See what our students are up to at https://t.co/gZ1krwqDfq #DUmakeithappen https://t.…
Tweeted on Thu, 31 Mar 2016 19:00:57 +0100
- RT @durham_uni: Thanks! https://t.co/120xPYyFBx
Tweeted on Wed, 23 Mar 2016 11:12:15 +0000
- RT @DiveIntoDurham: #DRWA = The Durham River Wear Assemblage. Brief overview: https://t.co/S0lx65RcKd … & https://t.co/IylRXZ5DFC … https:/…
Tweeted on Sat, 19 Mar 2016 19:56:55 +0000
- RT @ArchandArch: Lecture Dr Craig Barclay @dumuseums 'With the money in which we are strong: Coinage in the Byzantine Empire' 16 Mar 7:30pm…
Tweeted on Tue, 15 Mar 2016 21:54:11 +0000
- RT @CBANorth: Durham World Heritage Site lecture series – 30th Anniversary Celebrations https://t.co/JPsluJiTle
Tweeted on Tue, 15 Mar 2016 21:54:04 +0000
- RT @durhamcathedral: Don't miss your chance to comment on the @DurhamWHS Management Plan: https://t.co/eZwsUmEIuA @UNESCO #WorldHeritage ht…
Tweeted on Thu, 25 Feb 2016 18:47:33 +0000
- SCR talk ‘From Tyne to Tiber: Northern Families on the European Grand Tour' by Art historian Anne Monroe. 1700-1800’. Monday 22nd Feb
Tweeted on Thu, 18 Feb 2016 19:31:39 +0000
- RT @durham_uni: Durham Uni students, please take part in the #SoWise online survey on social and emotional wellbeing in students https://t.…
Tweeted on Mon, 15 Feb 2016 19:40:11 +0000