Enrolment should be completed 12 calendar days before your start date.
After your acceptance has been processed you will receive two email messages from firstname.lastname@example.org which provide:
- Your Computing and Information Services (CIS) username.
- How to derive your CIS password and guidance on how to access the system.
The messages are sent 24 hours apart and are sent to the email address you provided when you applied so it’s important to let us know of any changes to this information.
After you have received both emails you will need to:
- Change your password
- Log into Durham University Online – duo
- Choose the “Banner Self Service” link in duo under “External Tools” (on the right-hand side of the screen)
- Choose 'Student Enrolment Pages'
- Enrol with the University
- Upload a photograph for your campus card.
Further information regarding enrolment can be found here.