Abstract and Registration
- Abstracts should be no longer than one A4 page, including figures and references.
- Please mention the preferred mean of presentation (talk, poster) when submitting an abstract. Oral presentations are 10 minutes long plus 5 minutes for questions and discussion.
- The abstract should be submitted using the form below, at the time of registration.
- Provisional deadline for abstract submission: Tuesday 22nd June 2021 12 pm.
- Please do not assume that upon submitting you will be automatically scheduled to present at the conference. In the event of high demand it may not be possible to accomodate the entirety of your presentation. Please wait for confirmation from us of your presentation.
There are no registration fees.
To register, or for abstract submission queries please use the email below. A confirmation email will acknowledge reception of your query.