Dr Imre Lahdelma - all publications
- Lahdelma, I. (2017). At the interface between sensation and emotion: Perceived qualities of single chords. Jyväskylä Studies in Humanities (313). University of Jyväskylä. PhD.
- Lahdelma, I., Armitage, J. & Eerola, T. (2020). Affective priming with musical chords is influenced by pitch numerosity. Musicae Scientiae
- Lahdelma, I. & Eerola, T. (2020). Cultural familiarity and musical expertise impact the pleasantness of consonance/dissonance but not its perceived tension. Scientific Reports 10: 8693.
- Lahdelma, I. & Eerola, T. (2016). Mild dissonance preferred over consonance in single chord perception. i-Perception 7(3): 2041669516655812
- Lahdelma, I. & Eerola, T. (2016). Single chords convey distinct emotional qualities to both naïve and expert listeners. Psychology of Music 44(1): 37-54.
- Lahdelma, I. & Eerola, T. (2015). Theoretical proposals on how vertical harmony may convey nostalgia and longing in music. Empirical Musicology Review 10(3): 245-263.