Ethics Application Form
The Ethics Committee will issue certifcation that the research meets acceptable ethical standards and will, if necessary, require changes to the research methodology or reporting strategy.
- The information provided on this form is accurate to the best of my knowledge and belief and I take full responsibility for it.
- I undertake to abide by the University’s ethical guidelines and the ethical principles underlying good practice provided in the guidelines appropriate to my field.
- If the research is approved, I undertake to adhere to the study protocol, the terms of this application and any conditions set out by REGS.
- I undertake to seek an ethical opinion from REGS before implementing substantial amendments to the protocol.
- I undertake to submit progress reports if required.
- I am aware of my responsibility to be up to date and comply with the requirements of the law and relevant guidelines relating to security and confidentiality of personal data.
- I understand that my research records/data may be subject to inspection for audit purposes if required in future.
- I understand that the REGS may choose to audit this project at any point after approval.