Staff and Governance
The day-to-day running of IMEMS is the responsibility of the Core Executive Committee, comprising the Director and Associate Directors and the Administrator.
Publication details for Dr Pam GravesGraves, CP (2007). Sensing and believing: exploring worlds of difference in pre-modern England-a contribution to the debate. World Archaeology 39(4): 515-531.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0043-8243, 1470-1375
- DOI: 10.1080/00438240701676276
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
Full Executive Committee
Our Full Executive Committee is made up of the Core Executive Committee, listed above, plus a number of executive members including:
International Advisory Board
We are extremely fortunate to have be able to call on the help and guidance of colleagues from around the world who help to shape and guide our direction, strategy and international reach. Our current Advisory Board members are: