Staff and Governance
The day-to-day running of IMEMS is the responsibility of the Core Executive Committee, comprising the Director and Associate Directors and the Administrator.
Professor Rosemary Cramp, DBE
Department of Archaeology
- North East Research Group
- Visual and Material Culture Research Group
Chapter in book
- Cramp, R. (2001). Window glass from the British Isles 7th-10th centuries. In Il colore nel Medioevo arte, simbolo, tecnica la vetrata in Occidente dal IV all'XI secolo atti delle giornate di studi, Lucca, 23-24-25 settembre 1999. Dell'Acqua, F. & Silva, R. Lucca: Istituto storico lucchese. Collana di studi sul colore 3: 67-85.
- Cramp, R., Bristow, R., Higgitt, J., Scrivener, R. C. & Worssam, B. (2006). Corpus of Anglo-Saxon Stone Sculpture Vol VII, South West England. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Cramp, Rosemary., Bettess, G. & Bettess, F. (2006). Wearmouth and Jarrow Monastic Sites Vol II. Swindon: English Heritage.
- Cramp, Rosemary. (2005). Wearmouth and Jarrow Monastic Sites Vol I. Swindon: English Heritage.
Full Executive Committee
Our Full Executive Committee is made up of the Core Executive Committee, listed above, plus a number of executive members including:
International Advisory Board
We are extremely fortunate to have be able to call on the help and guidance of colleagues from around the world who help to shape and guide our direction, strategy and international reach. Our current Advisory Board members are: