The list below shows Durham University research staff who are members of IMEMS. Click the member's name to see a more detailed biography and department.
We also welcome anyone from outside the University with an interest in our work to join. Membership is free of charge. You will receive invitations to our programme of events, with a weekly emails digest about what is happening in the Insitute and further afield. To join IMEMS contact: email@example.com
Publication details for Professor Geoffrey ScarreScarre, Geoffrey. (2005). Excusing the inexcusable? Moral responsibility and ideologically-motivated wrongdoing. Journal of social philosophy 36(4): 457-472.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0047-2786, 1467-9833
- DOI: 10.1111/j.1467-9833.2005.00288.x
- Keywords: Moral responsibility, forgiveness, holocaust, ignorance, culture, open-mindedness, excuses
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text