The list below shows Durham University research staff who are members of IMEMS. Click the member's name to see a more detailed biography and department.
We also welcome anyone from outside the University with an interest in our work to join. Membership is free of charge. You will receive invitations to our programme of events, with a weekly emails digest about what is happening in the Insitute and further afield. To join IMEMS contact: email@example.com
Publication details for Dr Sara L. UckelmanUckelman, Sara L. (2016). Book Review: Jean Buridan, Treatise on Consequences. Translated with an introduction by Stephen Read, editorial introduction by Hubert Hubien. New York: Fordham University Press, 2015, pp. 185. ISBN 978-0-8232-5718-8 (hardback), $45. Studia Logica 104(6): 1319-1323.
- Publication type: Book review
- ISSN/ISBN: 0039-3215, 1572-8730
- DOI: 10.1007/s11225-016-9693-9
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text