The list below shows Durham University research staff who are members of IMEMS. Click the member's name to see a more detailed biography and department.
We also welcome anyone from outside the University with an interest in our work to join. Membership is free of charge. You will receive invitations to our programme of events, with a weekly emails digest about what is happening in the Insitute and further afield. To join IMEMS contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof Elizabeth Archibald
(email at email@example.com)
Chapter in book
- Archibald, Elizabeth (2011). 'Arthurian Latin Romance'. In The Arthur of Medieval Latin Literature. Echard, Siân. Chicago University of Chicago Press. 132-145.
- Archibald, Elizabeth. (2010). 'Macarionic Poetry'. In A Companion to Medieval Poetry. Saunders, Corinne. Maldon, MA and Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell. 277-288.
- Archibald, Elizabeth (2010). 'Sisters under the Skin: Margery Kempe and Christine de Pizan '. In Romance and Rhetoric: Essays In Honour of Dhira B. Mahoney. Donavin, Georgiana & Obermeier, Anita. Turnhout: Brepols. 19: 91-107.
- Archibald, Elizabeth (2009). 'Malory’s Lancelot and Guenevere'. In A Companion to Arthurian Literature. Fulton, Helen Maldon, MA and Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell. 312-325.
- Archibald, Elizabeth (2009). ‘Non-Recognition in Sir Triamour: The Reversal of Romance Expectations’. In Recognition: The Poetics of Narrative: Interdisciplinary Studies on Anagnorisis. Kennedy, Philip & Lawrence, Marilyn New York:: Peter Lang. 62-80.
- Archibald, Elizabeth & Putter, Ad. (2009). The Cambridge Companion to the Arthurian Legend. Cambridge Cambridge University Press.