The list below shows Durham University research staff who are members of IMEMS. Click the member's name to see a more detailed biography and department.
We also welcome anyone from outside the University with an interest in our work to join. Membership is free of charge. You will receive invitations to our programme of events, with a weekly emails digest about what is happening in the Insitute and further afield. To join IMEMS contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof Rosemary Cramp, DBE
Chapter in book
- Cramp, R. (2001). Window glass from the British Isles 7th-10th centuries. In Il colore nel Medioevo arte, simbolo, tecnica la vetrata in Occidente dal IV all'XI secolo atti delle giornate di studi, Lucca, 23-24-25 settembre 1999. Dell'Acqua, F. & Silva, R. Lucca: Istituto storico lucchese. Collana di studi sul colore 3: 67-85.
- Cramp, R., Bristow, R., Higgitt, J., Scrivener, R. C. & Worssam, B. (2006). Corpus of Anglo-Saxon Stone Sculpture Vol VII, South West England. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Cramp, Rosemary., Bettess, G. & Bettess, F. (2006). Wearmouth and Jarrow Monastic Sites Vol II. Swindon: English Heritage.
- Cramp, Rosemary. (2005). Wearmouth and Jarrow Monastic Sites Vol I. Swindon: English Heritage.
- 2012: Corpus of Anglo Saxon Stone Sculpture (£39945.00 from The British Academy)