We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

Durham University

Hatfield College

Hardship Funds

Durham University has funding available to help students who find themselves in financial hardship whilst studying here.

To apply for financial support from the University Hardship Fund, please contact the Assistant Master.