Not only is Hatfield situated minutes away from the centre of town on a World Heritage site, with all the convenience and history such a setting offers, but students can also enjoy the use of a wide range of facilities within College.
Facilities include a TV lounge; a library; a reading room; music room; computer room; meeting rooms; and, in the evenings, the ever-popular College Bar. The College also has its own sports court, gym and boathouse, available for use by all our students, whatever their level of expertise and experience. The serenity of the College Chapel completes the picture of a College well-equipped to meet the needs of its students.
As well as these general College facilities, the Middle Common Room (the postgraduate community) has its own centre at James Barber House. Specific facilities and privileges include:
- Postgraduate common room with large TV and DVD player
- Large communal kitchen
- Large internal courtyard and garden for relaxing
- Reserved tables at 'Formals'
- MCR Exec to organise and plan events for postgraduates
- MCR budget to support postgraduate activities.