We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

Grey College

Choosing Grey

Grey College Entrance

You can choose Grey as your college by entering “DUR/G” in the appropriate place on your UCAS form. The college you choose will not in any way affect your chances of getting an offer from the University; that decision is made by your academic department. If you prefer not to select a college, the University can select one for you on your behalf. This is known as making an open application.

To ensure that as many people as possible get to their first-choice college, the University runs a College Allocations Process commencing in February of each year.

If you wish to apply to Grey as a full-time postgraduate, you must first apply to your programme of study through your department. Once an offer has been made, you will be invited to make a College application. To apply to Grey, please write “GREY” on this application and select whether you wish to be considered for catered or self-catered accommodation.