Professor M E Tucker - all publications
- Tucker, M.E (2002). Sedimentary Rocks in the Field. Third Edition John Wiley, Chichester.
Chapter in book
- Mei, M. & Tucker, M.E. (2006). Sequence stratigraphic framework and relative sea-level changes of the Upper Palaeozoic strata of the Dianqiangui Basin and its adjacent areas in Southwest China. In Proceedings of the XVth Internation Congress on Carboniferous and Permian Stratigraphy. Wong, Th. Utrecht: Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts & Science. 1-14.
- Sinclair, H.D., Sayer, Z.R. & Tucker, M.E. (1998). Carbonate sedimentation during early foreland basin subsidence: the Eocene succession of the French Alps. In Carbonate Ramps. Wright, V.P. & Burchette, T.P. London: Geological Society. 149: 205-227.
- Spence G.H. & Tucker, M.E. (2007). A proposed integrated multi-signature model for peritidal cycles in carbonates. Journal of Sedimentary Research 77(10): 797-808.
- Perri, E. & Tucker, M.E. (2007). Bacterial fossils and microbial dolomite in Triassic stromatolites. Geology 35(3): 207-210.
- Yan, J., Tucker, M.E. & Liu, T. (2006). Reservoir description from well-logs and reservoir engineering: an example from Triassic reservoirs in northwest China. Petroleum Science and Technology 24: 1417-1430.
- Chen, D & Tucker, M.E (2004). Palaeokarst at the Frasnian-Famennian transition, Guilin, South China and its implications. Journal of the Geological Society, London 161: 895-898.
- Tucker, M.E & Marshall. J (2004). The diagenesis and geochemistry of Upper Muschelkalk (Triassic) buildups and associated facies in Catalonia: a paper dedicated to Francesc Calvet. Geologia Acta Hispanica 2(4): 257-269.
- Spence, G.H., Arnaud-Vanneau, A., Arnaud, H. & Tucker, M.E. (2004). Unravelling the microfacies signatures of parasequences using computer-optimized similarity matrices. Sedimentology 51(6): 1243-1271.
- Tucker, M.E (2003). Mixed clastic-carbonate cycles and sequences: Quaternary of Egypt and Carboniferous of England. Geologia Croatica 56: 19-37.
- Chen, D & Tucker, M.E (2003). The Frasnian-Famennian mass extinction: insights from high-resolution sequence stratigraphy and cyclostratigraphy in South China. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology 193(1): 87-111.
- Tucker, M.E, Gallagher, J, Lemon, K & Leng, M (2003). The Yoredale cycles of Northumbria: high-frequency clastic-carbonate sequences of the Mid-Carboniferous icehouse world. Open University Geological Society Journal 24: 5-10.
- Chen, D, Tucker, M.E, Shen, Y, Yans, J & Preat, A (2002). Carbon isotope excursions and sea-level change: Implications for the Frasnian-Famennian biotic crisis. Journal of the Geological Society 159(6): 623-626.
- Chen, D, Tucker, M.E, Zhu, J & Jiang, M (2002). Carbonate platform evolution: from a bioconstructed platform margin to a sand-shoal system (Devonian, Guilin, South China). Sedimentology 49: 737-764.
- Booler, J.P & Tucker, M.E (2002). Distribution and geometry of facies and early diagenesis: the key to accommodation space variation and sequence stratigraphy: Upper Cretaceous Congost Carbonate Platform, Spanish Pyrenees. Sedimentary Geology 146: 225-247.
- El-Sammak, A & Tucker, M.E (2002). Ooids from Turkey and Egypt in the Eastern Mediterranean and a Love-story of Antony and Cleopatra. Facies 46: 217-228.
- Chen, D, Tucker, M.E, Zhu, J & Jiang, M (2001). Carbonate sedimentation in a starved pull-apart basin, Middle to Late Devonian, southern Guilin, South China. Basin Research 13: 141-167.
- Chen, D., Tucker, M.E., Jiang, M. & Zhu, J. (2001). Long-distance correlation between tectonic-controlled, isolated carbonate platforms by cyclostratigraphy and sequence stratigraphy in the Devonian of South China. Sedimentology 48(1): 57-78.
- Spence, G. & Tucker, M.E. (1999). Modelling carbonate microfacies in the context of high-frequency dynamic. Journal of Sedimentary Research 69: 947-961.
- Tucker, M.E (1999). Sabkha cycles, stacking patterns and controls: Gachsaran (Lower Fars/Fatha) Formation, Miocene, Mesopotamian Basin, Iraq. Neues Jahrbuch für Geologie und Paläontologie - Abhandlungen 214(1): 45-69.
- Meng, X, Ge, M & Tucker, M.E (1997). Sequence stratigraphy, sea-level changes and depositional systems in. Sedimentary Geology 114: 189-222.
- Tucker, M.E. (2001). Sedimentary Petrology: an Introduction to the Origin of Sedimentary Rocks. Wiley-Blackwell.
- Mastandrea, A., Perri, E., Russo, F., Spadafora, A & Tucker, M.E. (2006). Microbial primary dolomite from a Norian carbonat platform, Northern Calabria, Southern Italy. Sedimentology 53: 465-480.
- Tucker, M.E. & George, A. (2005). Oz's first Great Barrier Reef: the Devonian of the Canning Basin, Western Australia. Geoscientist 15(12): 4-7.
- Tucker, M.E. & Marshall, J. (2004). Diagenesis and geochemistry of Upper Muschelkalk (Triassic) build-ups and associated facies in Catalonia (NE Spain): a paper dedicated to Francesc Calvet. Geologica Acta 2: 257-269.