We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

Durham University

Covid-19 Response

Teaching and assessment

Online learning

Postgraduate research

List of FAQs

+I am approaching the end of my supervised studies and I still need access to University research resources. Can my supervised studies be extended if my research has been disrupted?

Where needed to respond to the COVID-19 situation (e.g, where access to the University's research facilities has been resticted), you can ask your department for a concession. Where a concession is granted fees will be waived for the additional period where these are not already paid through a funded studentship.

If you are funded through a studentship (e.g UKRI) your department will need to seek further guidance about stipend extensions from Student Immigration and Funding.