CIS provide a wide range of services to support users of IT facilities in the University, use these pages to help you get started.
- User guides and infosheets - extensive guides and shorter, quick infosheets to help you get the most out of the software and systems we provide
- Video guides - our video playlist of top tips for using our services
- Latest News - take a look at our latest news items. You can also subscribe to the RSS feed
- Frequently Asked Questions - got an issue or a question about any of our services? The answer could well be here
- Training - CIS provide a number of courses covering many of our services. Have a look at what we provide and book yourself a place
- Twitter - keep up to date with what's going on by subscribing to our Twitter feed
- Student Handbook - our one-stop guide with all the information you need.
Use the links on the left hand side of the page to access all of these topics.
We endeavour to provide up-to-date and accurate information on our website however things sometimes get missed. Whilst you're using these pages, if you notice any information which is out-of-date can you please contact the IT Service Desk