Alan Milne Memorial Address
AM Address: 18 November 2013
Professor Antony Black University of Dundee: 'Confucius and the Good Life: the Need for Comparative Political Thought.'
- Alan Milne Address 2013 (last modified: 13 December 2013)
AM address: 13 November 2012
Prof Jeremy Jennings (Queen Mary University, London): ‘Liberalism and the Morality of Commercial Society’
- view poster of Jennings (last modified: 29 November 2012)
AM address: 23 November 2011
Prof John Horton (University of Keele): ‘Realism, Normativity and Political Theory’
- view poster Horton (last modified: 29 November 2012)
AM address: 8 November 2010
Given by Professor William Sweet (St Francis Xavier University): 'Rights after the Rights Revolution'
- view poster for Sweet (last modified: 29 November 2012)
AM address: 23 November 2009
Given by Marc Stears (Oxford University): 'Democracy and the American Radical Tradition'
- view poster for Stears (last modified: 29 November 2012) - Graphics file
AM address: 25 November 2008
Given by Andy Hamilton (DurhamUniversity): ‘Liberal Elitism: J.S. Mill and Democracy’
- view poster for Hamilton (last modified: 29 November 2012) - Graphics file
AM address: 10 March 2008 (the address for 2007)
Given by Colin Tyler (University of Hull): 'Tragedy and the Construction of International Society'
AM address: 23 November 2006
Given by Lord Raymond Plant (Kings College London): 'Rights and Social Justice'
AM addresses before 2006
Peter Nicols, David Boucher (Carfiff), Robin Downie, Susan Mendus (York), Peter Jones (Newcastle), and James Connelly (Hull)