Former Postgraduate Students
- Dr Daniel Becker, MA (Durham), PhD (Durham 2014): 'The Case of Myxœdema: The Formation, Standardisation and Dissemination of Medical Knowledge in late Nineteenth-Century Britain by means of the Professional Journal'.
- Dr Eduardo Diaz-Amado, MA (Durham), PhD (Durham 2013): 'Bioethization and Juridification of Medicine in Colombia in the context of the Health Care Reform of 1993'.
- Dr Carla Hermges, MA (Durham), PhD (Durham 2012): 'Caesareans Sections on Request: Perceptions and Positions (1996-2008)'.
- Dr Victoria Brown, PhD (Durham 2012): 'Public Health Issues and General Practice in the Area of Middlesbrough, 1880-1980' (PhD 2012), Research Associate, Northumbria University; currently Research Associate at the Centre for Social History of Health and Health Care, Glasgow Caledonian University.
- Dr Gabor Szegedi, PhD (CEU, Budapest): 2011, visiting PhD student from Central European University, Budapest: PhD project on 'Marriage Counselling and Anti-VD Struggle in Hungary between the 1920s and the 1950s; now Research Fellow at the Wiener Wiesenthal Institut fuer Holocaust-Studien, Vienna.
- Dr Sebastian Pranghofer, M.A. (Hamburg), PhD (Durham 2011): 'Visualisations of the Human Body in Anatomical Discourses in Early Modern Europe' , now at the Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg, Germany.
- Dr Stephanie Eichberg, M.A. (Berlin), MA (Essex), PhD (Durham 2011): ' The Human-Animal Boundary: Adding a New Perspective to the Pre-Modern History of the Nervous System', now Lecturer at UCL, London.
- Dr Michael Barr, PhD (Durham 2004): 'Biomedical Ethics and Genetic Epidemiology', now Lecturer in International Politics, School of Geography, Politics and Sociology, Newcastle University.
- Helen Pagett, BSc, MA (Durham 2005): 'Malaria Control in Colonial Sudan'.