Centre for Ethics and Law in the Life Sciences
Interdisciplinary research at the cutting-edge of the biosciences
Durham CELLS (Centre for Ethics and Law in the Life Sciences) supports excellence in academic research, innovative teaching and public dialogue on the ethical, social and regulatory issues raised by the life sciences. We seek to promote the exchange of ideas and the production of high quality scholarship within and beyond the University. Our expertise spans a wide range of academic disciplines, including (but not restricted to) anthropology, biology, law, medicine, philosophy, sociology and theology.
Durham CELLS is committed to recruiting and supporting the very best research students engaged in innovative research on the ethical, societal and regulatory aspects of the biosciences.
- RT @DurhamLawSchool: Joint @DurhamHRC, @DurhamCELLS & @LGJDurham PGR Conference 8th and 9th of May - programme attached…
Tweeted on Tue, 09 May 2017 09:48:19 +0100
- RT @iliadoumarianna: Day one over! Thank you all for coming. See you tomorrow #DUDefendingRights @durham_uni @DurhamLawSchool…
Tweeted on Tue, 09 May 2017 09:47:55 +0100
- Durham CELLS keynote speaker: Prof Deryck Beyleveld, Tues 9 May at 1pm: https://t.co/qeDq8Blike. All welcome.
Tweeted on Fri, 05 May 2017 11:07:53 +0100
- Latest version of the PGR conference programme now online: https://t.co/5bGyjI7vy8
Tweeted on Fri, 05 May 2017 11:06:16 +0100
- PGR conference programme now online for 8 & 9 May: https://t.co/5bGyjIp6pG
Tweeted on Mon, 24 Apr 2017 22:00:15 +0100
The Palatine Centre