Centre for Ethics and Law in the Life Sciences
Interdisciplinary research at the cutting-edge of the biosciences
Durham CELLS (Centre for Ethics and Law in the Life Sciences) supports excellence in academic research, innovative teaching and public dialogue on the ethical, social and regulatory issues raised by the life sciences. We seek to promote the exchange of ideas and the production of high quality scholarship within and beyond the University. Our expertise spans a wide range of academic disciplines, including (but not restricted to) anthropology, biology, law, medicine, philosophy, sociology and theology.
Durham CELLS is committed to recruiting and supporting the very best research students engaged in innovative research on the ethical, societal and regulatory aspects of the biosciences.
- Updated call for abstract submissions for the @DurhamLawSchool Annual PGR Conference 'Rights in the Modern World'.… https://t.co/dSa8vjN6wf
Tweeted 5 days ago
- @DurhamCELLS and @DurhamHRC excited to announce the opening of abstract submissions for the @DurhamLawSchool Annual… https://t.co/yfiSZPiYJH
Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- Everyone is welcome to attend the next Durham CELLS Seminar: 'Montgomery and the limits of autonomy' by @ttarvind &… https://t.co/KaCJl3B4OF
Tweeted on Tue, 16 Jan 2018 09:37:07 +0000
- RT @ShaunPattinson: My article with @vanessa_kind on #HumanCloning & #StudentEngagement https://t.co/lYXyHTR1Ow explains how the technique…
Tweeted on Tue, 16 Jan 2018 09:24:41 +0000
- Durham CELLS seminar on ‘Challenging the rationality of research regulation' to be given by Dr Stefan Eriksson on 1… https://t.co/5DHrf9o9ne
Tweeted on Fri, 08 Dec 2017 11:24:31 +0000
The Palatine Centre