Staff and Governance
To contact the IMEMS administrative office please use the following details:
For the Administrator (maternity cover)
T: 0191 334 6574
For the Administrative Assistant
T: 0191 334 42974
The day-to-day running of IMEMS is the responsibility of the Core Executive Committee, comprising the Director and Associate Directors and the Administrator.
Prof Elizabeth Archibald
(email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Wolfson Research Institute for Health and Wellbeing
Chapter in book
- Archibald, Elizabeth (2011). 'Arthurian Latin Romance'. In The Arthur of Medieval Latin Literature. Echard, Siân. Chicago University of Chicago Press. 132-145.
- Archibald, Elizabeth. (2010). 'Macarionic Poetry'. In A Companion to Medieval Poetry. Saunders, Corinne. Maldon, MA and Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell. 277-288.
- Archibald, Elizabeth (2010). 'Sisters under the Skin: Margery Kempe and Christine de Pizan '. In Romance and Rhetoric: Essays In Honour of Dhira B. Mahoney. Donavin, Georgiana & Obermeier, Anita. Turnhout: Brepols. 19: 91-107.
- Archibald, Elizabeth (2009). 'Malory’s Lancelot and Guenevere'. In A Companion to Arthurian Literature. Fulton, Helen Maldon, MA and Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell. 312-325.
- Archibald, Elizabeth (2009). ‘Non-Recognition in Sir Triamour: The Reversal of Romance Expectations’. In Recognition: The Poetics of Narrative: Interdisciplinary Studies on Anagnorisis. Kennedy, Philip & Lawrence, Marilyn New York:: Peter Lang. 62-80.
- Archibald, Elizabeth & Putter, Ad. (2009). The Cambridge Companion to the Arthurian Legend. Cambridge Cambridge University Press.
Full Executive Committee
Our Full Executive Committee is made up of the Core Executive Committee, listed above, plus a number of executive members including:
International Advisory Board
We are extremely fortunate to have be able to call on the help and guidance of colleagues from around the world who help to shape and guide our direction, strategy and international reach. Our current Advisory Board members are: