Resources for Teachers and HE Advisers
Subject Teaching Resources
Other Support & Research
- Reference Writing Guidance
- This presentation provides useful guidance on writing references, including inforamtion on mitigating circumstances
- Independent Study
- Download our resource pack with guides to exams and revision, essay planning, presenting your work, research skills, using sources and using the library.
- School of Education
- The School of Education's library and study facilities are open to teachers.
- Teaching & Learning Toolkit
- Durham University recently contributed to the Sutton Trust's EEF Teaching & Learning Toolkit.
- Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring (CEM)
- Assessment and Research from the University's Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring.
Higher Education Support Resources
Take advantage of our fantastic teaching kits to support your students' progression into HE