Higher Education Advisers' Conference 2018
Our annual conference for teachers and advisers ran from 8 - 9 January 2018. This two-day residential event provided an opportunity for delegates to meet with staff in our academic departments and colleges. It also provided the opportunity for delegates to gain first-hand experience of college life by dining and staying in a Durham college.
This conference was completely free of charge. The package included refreshments, meals (including a formal college dinner), and overnight accommodation.
The programme included in-depth academic sessions from many of our departments, an update on Durham Admissions and information on our collegiate system
The conference aimed to:
• increase awareness and understanding of our admissions process;
• provide updates on our range of undergraduate study programmes;
• deepen understanding of how our colleges enhance the student experience;
• support you in advising your students;
• provide opportunities to network and share ideas with colleagues;
• strengthen the relationship between Durham University and your school/college.