Mr Zeyang Liu
2015- present: PhD in Geochemistry, Department of Earth Sciences, Durham University (Durham-CSC Scholarship)
2011-2015: BSc in Petroleum Geology, China University of Geosciences, Wuhan, China (1st class, with Honours)
2012-2014: Second Major of BSc in Finance, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China (1st class)
Paul Hackley, Shuzhong Shen, Brad Sageman, Jeff Over, Lawrence Percival, Clay Tabor, Daniel Horton
- Organic Petrology
- Re-Os isotope systematics
Is supervised by
- Liu, Zeyang, Selby, David, Hackley, Paul C. & Over, D. Jeffrey (2018), Fossil charcoal as evidence for intense wildfire at the Frasnian-Famennian boundary (early Late Devonian) and implications for atmospheric oxygen level rise, The Society of Organic Petrology annual conference. Beijing, China.
- Liu, Zeyang, Selby, David, Sageman, Brad B. & Percival, Lawrence M.E. (2018), Twice the bang: Comet Impact and Volcanism Jointly Contributed to the Paleocene–Eocene Thermal Maximum, Geological Society of America annual conference. Indianapolis, USA.
- Liu, Zeyang, Selby, David, Zhang, Hua, Zheng, Quanfeng, Shen, Shuzhong & Sageman, Bradley B. (2018), Volcanism driven carbon isotope fractionation across the Wuchiapingian-Changhsingian boundary interval: Implications from 187Os/188Os isotope stratigraphy, Geological Society of America annual conference. Indianapolis, USA.
- Liu, Zeyang, Selby, David & Hackley, Paul C. (2017), Investigation into the Controls of Rhenium-Osmium Fractionation in Organic-Rich Sedimentary Rocks: Implications for Re-Os Geochronology, Application of Analytical Techniques to Petroleum Systems Problems. London.
- Liu, Zeyang, Shen, Chuanbo, Selby, David, Ruan, Xiaoyan, Hu, Shouzhi & Du, Jiayi (2015), Re-Os Geochronology of Bitumen from the Northern Longmen Shan Thrust Belt, Southwest China, AGU Joint Assembly. Montreal, Canada, 565.
- Liu, Zeyang, Shen, Chuanbo & He, Jie (2014), An interpretation for oil and bitumen Re-Os ages, GSA Abstracts with Programs 46: GSA Annual Meeting. Vancouver, Canada, Vancouver, British Columbia, 324.