Ms Sarah Wyer
(email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
PhD in Computer Science
Sarah is a PhD student in the Department of Computer Science. Her thesis focuses on identifying and mitigating against bias in large scale meta-learning language models from an intersectional perspective.
Teaching Fellow in Computer Science (Foundation Programme)
Sarah teaches computer science on the Foundation Programme. She is the module convenor for Foundation Computer Science, and also teaches English for Scientists with Project.
- Bias in Artificial Intelligence
- Large scale meta-learning language models
- Widening Participation in HE
- AI Ethics
- Women in STEM
- Equality Diversity and Inclusion
- English for Scientists with Project (40 hours/year.)
- Foundation Computer Science (30 hours/year.)