Dr Penelope Lawton
Research Associate in the Department of Physics
Member of the Centre for Advanced Instrumentation
Member of the Centre for Materials Physics
Centre for Materials Physics
- Experimental structure and dynamics of biological soft matter
Department of Physics
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Centre for Advanced Instrumentation
- Lawton, Penelope F., Lee, Matthew D., Saunter, Christopher D., Girkin, John M., McCarron, John G. & Wilson, Calum (2019). VasoTracker, a Low-Cost and Open Source Pressure Myograph System for Vascular Physiology. Frontiers in Physiology 10: 99.
- Lawton, P. F. & Girkin, J. M. (2017). Towards a high-throughput real-time confocal microfluidic system for monitoring absorbance spectra in mixed-phase chemical reactions. Microfluidics and Nanofluidics 21(4): 69.