Anywhere, any time!
- Secure to use
- You don't have to be at your desk to get to your work
- Access to your desktop, files and email wherever you are quickly and easily
- Whether Windows, Mac or Linux, you just need the Internet Explorer web browser and access to the internet!
First time user?
- Make sure you use the Internet Explorer (IE) web browser
- Depending on your device, when selecting which remote connection you want you'll be prompted to enter your username and password again. You may need to specify your domain (i.e. MDS). Enter your username in the format mds\your username
Using it you can access:
- Your full Outlook email and calendar
- Microsoft Office suite; including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Your personal file store (J:drive)
- Your shared file store (S:drive) - (via a utility installed on the desktop)
- Adobe Reader
Use your device's Remote Desktop app to access MDS Anywhere
If you'd prefer not to connect using a web browser, you can also use the Remote Desktop settings available on most PCs: