Travelling by Train
- GNER service runs from London, York and Edinburgh to Darlington, with a connection to Thornaby Railway Station.
- The Transpennine Express provides a direct approximately hourly service from Manchester Airport, Manchester, Leeds and York to Thornaby.
- Queen's Campus is within walking distance from the railway station (about 10 minutes). Once at Thornaby Station, climb the steps and turn right onto the footbridge. Walk over the footbridge and turn right along Station Street. At the roundabout walk straight into Harvard Avenue and turn right at the next small roundabout into University Boulevard which brings you to the car park.
* For those unable to climb the steps to the footbridge, the station approach road leads onto Mandale Road where successive right turns lead to Chapel Street and Station Street. As this is an extra half mile a taxi is recommended.
- Click here for National Railway services in Britain.