Prepare for your results
We hope your exams went well and that you are enjoying the break from your studies. It’s not long now until you receive your results and you can start preparing for your course at university.
With this mind we thought we would share some tips to help you prepare.
- Familiarise yourself with what you need to do when you receive your results
- Double check your offer for any additional requirements
- Check your accommodation arrangements
- If you feel something has negatively affected your exam performance, such as ill health or unexpected circumstances and it was impossible for you to report this to your examination boards(s), you can tell us about these mitigating circumstances here
- If you require a Tier 4 visa, find out about Confirmation of Acceptance to Study (CAS) here.
- For updates, news, and if you have any questions connect with us on social media