How do I apply?
- To apply to Durham University via Adjustment, applicants must register for Adjustment in UCAS Track.
- Take a look at which courses are available at Durham University or via UCAS. UCAS does not have a separate list of Adjustment vacancies and will list any Adjustment vacancies at Durham in the Clearing 2017 listings. Both pages will be updated regularly.
- Talk to us – If you meet our entry requirements, contact us by calling the relevant number listed next to the course you wish to apply for. Make sure you have your UCAS Personal ID and preferred email address to hand. Please note that you must call only the number shown by the course you are interested in.
- Our experienced hotline staff will assess whether you meet the entry requirements and will take the information we need to consider you. They will advise you on the telephone if you do not meet the entry requirements and if we are unable to consider your application.
- Your details will be passed to an admissions selector who will assess your UCAS application and you will receive an email letting you know the outcome of this decision. This will normally be within 3 hours of your enquiry but can take longer. If we are unable to offer you a place we would like to thank you for considering Durham University and wish you all the best for the future.
- If an admissions selector recommends you receive an offer, the email will include instructions on how to confirm in writing that you give us permission to accept you through Adjustment.
- Recommendations will be subject to some routine checks of your application. These include checking for fraudulent applications and any declared criminal convictions which we would need to investigate. The recommendation to offer you a place is also subject to us having vacancies for the course at the time that you respond to us with your written permission for us to accept you through Adjustment. We will process each application on a 'first come, first served' basis (i.e. we consider these in the order received) and will provide you with an update as soon as possible.
- We will email you again to confirm whether we have been able to accept you. For those applicants we accept, you will also see this change on UCAS Track.
- If you are successful visit What happens next?