Our role is management of the University's financial business. We aim to support the University in achieving its strategic goals to be financially sustainable and responsible.
Our objectives are:-
- To provide high quality financial management, advice and support.
- To ensure financial compliance and accountability.
- To run effective and efficient services for financial transactions.
We promote and support effective financial management throughout the University. We work proactively to enable the University continuously to improve its financial performance and the value for money it offers to past and present students, customers and funders.
We are committed to delivering a high standard of service to members of the University and our other stakeholders. We hope you find us approachable, helpful and reliable and that the advice and information we provide is prompt, accurate and pertinent.
Please enter the site by using one of the links on the left, where there is also an alphabetical index of topics with appropriate links. The links on the right are the most commonly used.
Further information about our objectives, plans and key performance indicators may be found below:
We welcome feedback on our services and have developed a structured response form for this purpose.
- KPI Results 2015 (last modified: 29 February 2016)
- Professional Services Plan 2013 - Finance Department (last modified: 25 March 2013)
- Departmental Service Standards (last modified: 1 April 2014)
- Departmental Strategy Map (last modified: 25 March 2013)
- Ethical Investment Policies (last modified: 21 August 2013)
YEAR END PROCEDURES 2018