Staff Timetable Information
The online timetable numbers weeks as follows:
- Michaelmas Term (Term 1) is weeks 12-21
- Epiphany Term (Term 2) is weeks 26 to 34
- Easter Term (Term 3) is weeks 40 to 48
- Induction week is week 11
- Michaelmas Term (term 1) is weeks 12 to 21
- Epiphany Term (term 2) is weeks 26 to 35
- Easter Term (term 3) is weeks 41 to 49
Please Note: Returning students must complete module registration by 22nd June 2018. All students must complete module registration by the end of Tuesday 2nd October 2018. Departmental module approvals must be completed by the end of Wednesday 3rd October. Natural Science and Combined Honours module approvals must be completed by the end of Thursday 4th October. Students should not register for any modules that clash. If a student's choice is unavailable, he/she should register for modules that do not clash and the departmental Timetable Co-ordinator should be asked to log a change request to see if the student's initial choice may be made compatible. No guarantees can be given as some module combinations will not be possible.
The examinations timetable is managed by the Student Registry Office. Please consult their online examinations timetable
Ad Hoc Room Bookings
Any room requests for teaching activities linked to a module should be directed to Timetabling through your departmental Timetable Coordinator in the first instance. To make a one-off booking of a centrally bookable classroom during term time for non-teaching activities at Durham, please complete the form at https://www.dur.ac.uk/student.registry/staffroombooking/.
Rooms for non-teaching activities at Queen's Campus may be booked with the Queen's Campus Reception at
or by telephone (0191) 334 0022.
Computer classrooms should be booked via the CIS booking system.
Help and Advice
For further information, please consult the Frequently Asked Questions section of this site.
Departmental Timetable Coordinators
Departmental timetable coordinator pages can be accessed via the link on the left of the screen.
A list of current timetable coordinators by department may be found below.
- Guide to viewing room bookings on the on-line timetable (last modified: 13 June 2017)
- Reporting Teaching Room Issues (last modified: 26 November 2015)
- Timetable Coordinators by Department (last modified: 8 January 2018)
View the 2017/18 Teaching Timetable online.