Founded in 2008, the Centre for Catholic Studies at Durham University represents a creative partnership between academy and church: a centre within the pluralist, public academy for critically constructive Catholic studies of the highest academic standing.
News and Events
- Bishop Dunn Memorial Lecture
- The St Hilda Chair in Catholic Social Thought and Practice established at Durham University
- Vacancy: St Hilda Chair in Catholic Social Thought and Practice.
- Post-graduate Study Day: Catholicism and Critical Theory
- Development Brochure 2013-2014
- New Deputy Director of CCS
- Lord Glasman Lecture - Paper available for download
- Father Justin at the Monastery of St Catherine