Founded in 2008, the Centre for Catholic Studies at Durham University represents a creative partnership between academy and church: a centre within the pluralist, public academy for critically constructive Catholic studies of the highest academic standing.
News and Events
- Dr Jane Lidstone joins the CCS
- Durham University takes over responsibility for the Catholic National Library.
- Sexual abuse survivors and former offenders work together to shape research
- Department comes top again in REF 2014
- Pope Francis and Prof. Paul D. Murray
- The Sepulchrine Research Associate
- St Hilda Chair in Catholic Social Thought and Practice: Dr Mark Hayes confirmed as inaugural appointee