Founded in 2008, the Centre for Catholic Studies at Durham University represents a creative partnership between academy and church: a centre within the pluralist, public academy for critically constructive Catholic studies of the highest academic standing.
News and Events
- 'Rome in the World: Sacred Art and the Foundation of Catholic Heritage'
- Women in Theology: Catholic Voices
- The Bishop Dunn Memorial Lecture 2016
- The Tablet 175th Anniversary Public Lecture: Prof. Stanley Hauerwas
- 'Pope Francis and Solidarity', CSTP Seminar, Durham University: Professor Meghan Clark
- Online Booking Now Available for The Tablet 175th Anniversay Conference
- Sexual abuse survivors and former offenders work together to shape research
- Department comes top again in REF 2014