Information Events 2018-19
The Information Events will be held here at Durham University and are designed to provide more information about the programme to prospective applicants and their families, as well as teachers or other interested parties.
Each event will include:
- A short presentation about Supported Progression from the SP team
- A quick run through of the application form and process
- An opportunity to chat with the SP team informally
- An opportunity to meet some current Durham students
- Plenty of time at the end for any other questions you may have.
- Thursday 11 October - 6.30pm to 7.30pm (cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances)
- Wednesday 17 October - 6.30pm to 7.30pm (arrivals after 6pm)
- Saturday 20 October - 10.30am to 11.30am (arrivals after 10am)
If you would like to book onto one of the events, please use the form below in the first instance. There is no charge for attending these events. If you have any difficulties with the form, please call us on 0191 334 9126 or email email@example.com. Please note, further details about the event including precise locations and how to find us will be sent out once we have confirmed your booking.
Please only use this form to book your place at one of our SP Information Events.