Prepare for your results
Now that you’ve decided you would like to come to Durham, it’s time to start preparing for results and starting university.
We understand how worrying the current situation regarding the Covid-19 pandemic is, and that 2020 may not have gone as planned. We also know how hard you’ve been working towards coming to university, and hope that the information below will help you prepare for the next step in your journey to becoming a student at Durham.
Check the latest FAQs about the university’s response to COVID-19 for applicants and future students here.
- If you’ve changed your contact details, don’t forget to update them at UCAS and tell us at Durham. This is especially important if you have a school email address, which you might not be able to access once you have left. If you live in the UK you can contact UCAS on 0371 468 0 468. If you live outside of the UK then telephone +44 330 3330 230. You can inform us at Durham by contacting us through our Ask Us form.
- If you achieved some of your results prior to applying then you’ll need to send us copies of your certificates for our records. You’ll need to do this by 31 July. Simply scan a copy of your A level or other results and follow these instructions.
- We’ll receive results for many qualifications from UCAS. If we don’t receive results for your qualification through UCAS then you’ll need to follow these instructions.
- If you feel something has negatively affected your grades, such as ill-health or unexpected circumstances then you can find out about our mitigating circumstances allowance here.
- Find out what happens next with your accommodation arrangements.
- If you require a Tier 4 visa, find out about Confirmation of Acceptance to Study.
- For updates, news and further information check out our multimedia pages and follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
If you have any questions which aren’t covered by the above information, please ask us.