Prepare for your results
We hope your exams went well and that you are enjoying the break from your studies. It’s not long now until you receive your results and you can start preparing for your course!
- If you’ve changed your contact details, don’t forget to update them at UCAS and tell us at Durham. This is especially important if you have a school email address which you might not be able to access once you have left. If you live in the UK you can contact UCAS on 0371 468 0 468. If you live outside of the UK then telephone +44 330 3330 230. You can inform us at Durham by contacting us through our “Ask Us” form found here: www.durham.ac.uk/study/askus
- If you achieved some of your results prior to applying then you’ll need to send us copies of your certificates for our records. You’ll need to do this by 31 July. Simply scan a copy of your A level or other results and follow these instructions.
- We’ll receive results for many qualifications from UCAS. If we don’t receive results for your qualification through UCAS then you’ll need to follow these instructions.
- If you feel something has negatively affected your exam performance, such as ill-health or unexpected circumstances and it was not possible for you to inform the exam board(s) then you can tell us about these mitigating circumstances here.
- Find out what happens next with your accommodation arrangements.
- If you require a Tier 4 visa, find out about Confirmation of Acceptance to Study.
- For updates, news and further information check out our multimedia pages and follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.